DERMACEUTIC Tri Vita C30 Vitamin C Serum
A Powerhouse of Vitamin C in one Do-It-All Serum.
An innovative combination of 3 forms of vitamin C. Proven to give you up to 22% decrease in average wrinkles depth, 20% decrease in crow’s feet volume and 33% increase in skin hydration.
Vitamin C is best known for 3 key benefits:
1. Brightening skin tone, lightening concerns of pigmentation and protecting the skin against further pigment problems.
2. It's function as an antioxidant which protects the skin from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are harmful elements which work alongside the sun, environmental factors as well as collagen fighters, which cause damage to the skin.
3. It's function to aid the collagen and elastin production systems which keep the skin young, bouncy and even in texture. The natural loss of collagen and elastin is one of the biggest factors in the ageing process of the skin (alongside sun exposure and damage).
Basically, Vitamin C is a rich antioxidant product that works to prevent oxidative strain caused by pollution and UV radiation we’re exposed to during the day, so they’re ideal for use under a sunscreen.
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Pigmentation & Sun Damage
- Acne Scarring
Apply to the face and neck in the morning or evening, once daily, after cleansing and before your moisturiser or SPF.
We recommend always applying Vitamin C in the morning to ensure maximum absorption and efficiency. L-Ascorbic Acid based treatments are intended for daytime use because of their ability to neutralise free radicals.
- 15% L-Ascorbic Acid : Provides optimal antioxidant action.
- 14.5% Ascorbyl Silanol : Combination of Silanol and Vitamin C for superior anti-radical and age-defense actions of the Vitamin C thanks to a deep penetration.
- 0.5% Ascorbyl Ester : Combats the signs of photo-aging, evens out complexion and boosts skin radiance.
- Vitamin E Ester : Powerful antioxidant that complements and potentiates the Vitamin C’s efficacy and stability.
Ferulic Acid Ester : Renowned antioxidant that boosts and enhances the photo-protection action of the Vitamin C & E
*Vitamin C requires diligent combined use with a daily SPF product. Shop sunscreens here.