- Skin lesion assessment
- Skin and mole checks
- Sensitive skin disorders
- Dermatitis Pigmentation assessment
- Acne management
- Assessment of skin disorders and hormonal imbalances
- Topical prescriptions for skin
- Referrals to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon
- Assessment for injectable treatments
Treatment will usually be carried out at the time of consultation e.g. biopsy, or perhaps cryotherapy for sunspots. Surgical excisions, however, will usually be scheduled for a separate appointment.
A standard consultation is $150 with a Medicare rebate of $72.80
Payment is required at the time of all appointments with Dr Kath Reynolds. Medicare rebate applies for Skin Doctor consultation only (not rebatable on other products and services).