Skin Check, Mole Map from Head to Toe
Who needs MoleMap?
Everyone can benefit from Mole Mapping. In particular you should consider it if you:
- have many moles
- have any moles that look odd or irregular
- have moles that are changing in size or colour
- have itchy moles
- or any one in your family has had skin cancer
- have a history of severe sunburns in early life
- often spend time outdoors
- have used sunbeds in the past
You need to get regular checks from your health professional or a trusted ‘mole-spotting’ partner who is trained in skin examination.
After skin cancer is detected and removed, it is highly recommended checks should be conducted yearly by a qualified professional such as Dr Kath. Skin cancer can develop quickly, so catching it early is key.
Our experienced doctor offers full body skin checks from head to toe, consulting about all types of skin concerns
Book your consultation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through our webpage